Friday, November 28, 2014

Yuletide 2014 at 1305 Gallery

 
Once again, this year, I will have items at 1305 Gallery during the holiday season.  My items are part of the Cincy Craft Cartel's display of Christmas and art-y items for sale as part of Yuletide 2014.  I wish I had taken some pictures of what will be there but have been in such a rush with family and other obligations, that I totally missed the boat.

1305 Gallery will be open from 4pm - 10pm on Black Friday and  you can check out their facebook page for additional hours.

From me, there are a lot of leather bracelets with handmade artisan beads and earrings.  Wonderful gifts for the holiday!  The Cincy Craft Cartel is a conglomeration of local (really talented) artists and also includes knitted and sewn items.  They also have an Etsy page - Cincy Craft Cartel Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment