Monday, September 8, 2014

New Storefront Look

I'm trying something new for the storefront look (on Etsy).  I've noticed other shops where items are grouped by color - and it just seems so pleasing to the eye.  So the items below were recently listed - see the silver color scheme?  By the way, I love labradorite -  the color is just so rock on cool with the iridescent blue and little flecks in the almost see-through grey. 


What do you think?  Do you notice more people perusing your shop if you post with some sort of theme?  I tend to make all different kinds of jewelry, so I think this makes it look a little more cohesive.

 I am trying to include a screenshot of the storefront, but blogger won't save the post with a screen shot.  You'll have to go my etsy shop to see what I'm talking about and 
-- here are some pictures of new items ......


No comments:

Post a Comment