Thursday, January 9, 2014

Love the Beading on a Shoestring Jewelry Ideas from Stringing magazine

I think this page is probably one of my favorites in the Stringing magazine because I like to make jewelry, but don't  always usually want to spend a fortune on every piece.  This bracelet caught my eye right away.  And I wanted a fun accessory for the holidays.
Here it is - lovely - fits so well.  I made each memory wire 7.5" since my wrist is smallish but really, if you make this bracelet and your wrist is small or big, keep the same amount of memory wire as listed in the pattern (8") so it goes all the way around the wrist.  It shortens up a bit with the braiding of the wires.

 The name of the pattern is 'Memory Lane Cuff' by Lauren Ivy from the Summer 2013 Jewelry Stringing magazine.
I used a bead mix from Wildly Bohemian Czech glass beads in Iron Maiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment